Pregnancy, the important stage in a woman’s life ought to be identified during the initial days of the pregnancy and this would give one the opportunity to take care and pay attention to one’s health right from the start. A woman would definitely be excited and happy when she learns that she is pregnant and gradually they start to develop some tension and stress, as they get anxious about the health of their baby, which is quite natural. However, you could avoid some worries if you are aware of the early pregnancy symptoms.
Pregnancy is just healthy stage in life. It is not a disease but a healthy condition that encourages the growth of baby in the womb. It is essential for women to know about the early pregnancy symptoms that would help them to be prepared. If you did not know about the early pregnancy symptoms, you would find the some of the common symptoms of pregnancy below.
Symptoms of pregnancy
- A missed period is considered as the initial sign of pregnancy. However, this is difficult to judge if you normally have irregular period and your period may be delayed due to stress or anxiety. Sometimes you may even find slight spotting during the time of your period and this could be the sign of implantation bleeding which shows that you are pregnant.
- Swollen breasts are other symptoms of pregnancy and they become tender and the veins over become prominent. Other related symptoms include dizziness and tiredness, you would always wish to take rest, and you would prefer taking naps even in the middle of the day.
- Vomiting and nausea are a few of the early symptoms of pregnancy and they are otherwise called morning sickness. Morning sickness normally occurs during the early morning hours. But this does not mean that this sickness occurs only during the morning. Some women suffer from nausea and vomiting throughout the day. Their nose would become sensitive to certain smell and they would soon get the urge to vomit. It would be best to take a vomit bag along with you
- You would wish to eat certain food items and this craving is due to hormonal variation in your body. You might have certain favorite foodies and you might sometimes feel the need to eat at odd hours.
- You would have mood swings and these would also be due to hormonal variations occurring in your body.
- Early pregnancy symptoms also include frequent urination.
These are the various pregnancy symptoms, which women ought to know in order to identify pregnancy at the very early stage itself.