In our lives, there is always something old and stale that needs to be cleared out - old belongings and clothes, unnecessary items that we think we might need at some point, etc. People, bad memories, are also something that is good to revise from time to time, because just like unnecessary clothes and objects, they also block the flow of positive energy towards us. How do we know if it's time to clear up, change, move on?
Here are 13 characters.
1. If the people and situations around you create a feeling of effort and exhaustion rather than happiness and fulfillment, it's time to change something.
2. If lately you seem to have lost the sense of joy and fulfillment in what you once loved to do, maybe it's time to clear your life of what's holding you back and move on.
3. Do you often return to past negative events, people from your past who have hurt you? It's definitely time for a fresh start.
4. Many times we fake a positive disposition and pretend that everything is fine. We need to stop doing this, face the delusions we live in and move on. Sometimes we ourselves maintain a false reality just because we are afraid to face the truth. Example – unrequited love.
5. In case you are afraid to make changes in your life, you should be content with your current state. However, this does not always help to overcome fears in order to move forward.
6. Somehow you don't feel free to fulfill your goals, to move forward. This could be due to self-imposed limitations, manipulative people around you, a generally toxic environment you find yourself in. Well, if so, it's time for a change.
7. If there is a job, person, situation that makes you constantly sad, that has negatively affected your life, it's time to move on.
8. In case you are facing boredom, resentment and complacency, you need to be able to make the change quickly. Or at least take the first steps in that direction.
9. You have concerns about your past and your future. It is important to live in the present and this change is much needed. Negative thoughts about the past and defeatist expectations about the future can derail your good plans.
10. If you've been bored for the past few months, constantly complaining about everything, it's time for a change.
11. If your established thought patterns are causing you to be negative, it definitely makes sense to make a positive change in the near future.
12. In the event that a relationship makes you feel isolated from others, from your favorite activities, ideas for development, there is no point in hanging out with the wrong people anymore.
13. If you are more often neglecting yourself and your needs at the expense of family, work, friends, relationship partner, consider whether it is time for a change and do not delay it.