Zucchini is a wonderful snack. With them you can prepare the most diverse recipes.
This wonderful vegetable has many benefits for the body and is low in calories. Only 17 calories per 100g – great for your diet!
They do not contain saturated fats and do not raise cholesterol, on the contrary. They are a source of fiber, which regulates intestinal peristalsis. Additionally, zucchini has proven properties in the prevention of colon cancer.
Zucchini is a carrier of a large amount of antioxidants,which protects the body from the harmful influence of free radicals, as well as from cell aging and malignant changes.
Folates in zucchini are important for cell division and DNA synthesis. It is for this reason that eating zucchini is very recommended during pregnancy Zucchini is also a rich source of potassium, so important for maintaining blood pressure and heart rate.
See what you can cook with the wonderful zucchini. Choose one of our special zucchini recipes!
- Zucchini Pancakes
- Fried Zucchini Greek Style
- Easy Zucchini Cream Cheese Soup
- Zucchini stuffed with minced meat and cheese
- Zucchini with cheese and spring onions
- Zucchini stuffed with mozzarella
- Zucchini soup to lose weight
- Steamed zucchini with eggplant and mushrooms
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Parmesan
- Zucchini Fantasy