Skin irritations are problems that many people face. The reasons for their unlocking are many and varied, which makes prevention more difficult. But luckily, there are natural countermeasures to these skin problems to help relieve red, itchy, and scaly skin., with which nature gives us, have an incredible effect on the skin for eczema and dermatitis. Homemade creams with natural ingredients do not contain petroleum products, artificial colors and fragrances, silicone enhancers that further irritate the skin.They rely solely on the power of natural oils that penetrate deep into the skin, hydrate it, nourish it with essential fatty acids and restore the integrity and strength of skin cells, reducing inflammation.
can flare up at any time of the year. That's why you should always be prepared with a suitable emollient cream for the deepest possible hydration and nourishment. Emollients differ from all other moisturizing creams and lotions because, in addition to softening and moisturizing ingredients, they also contain essential plant lipids that build skin cells. These molecules penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and transport important substances.
How to make emollient cream at home?
- ½ cup;
- ½ cup coconut oil;
- 1 tablespoon honey;
- 40 drops lavender essential oil;
- 5-10 drops of tea tree oil.
1. Use a water bath to melt in them over low heat. Stir constantly until completely combined.
2. Add the honey and let it melt completely too.
3. When all the ingredients are already liquefied and homogenized, add the rest of the oils. Stir constantly until combined.
4. Allow the cream to cool and begin to harden.
5. Put it in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
6. Take the custard out of the fridge while it is not quite set, but still slightly soft. Puree with a blender or mixer. The goal is to make the mixture fluffy and light, well homogenized and soft. When you can no longer see different colors and layers in the mixture, it's ready.
7. When the mixture is ready, transfer it to a glass jar and store in the refrigerator.
Anoint your skin with the homemade emollient cream for dry and atopic skin every day. It is suitable both in the active phase of inflammation and after subsidence. Skin needs constant deep hydration and nourishment to prevent dryness and flaking.