Dry skin is a big problem in fall and winter when conditions are harsher. It needs regular deep moisturizing to recover from cracking.
The best ways to help your dry skin are natural remedies. Natural methods of moisturizing are not only the most cost-effective, but also much more effective than others.
1. Drink plenty of water. Maintaining a good water balance in the body has a beneficial effect on the skin. The better hydrated you are, the softer and more supple your skin will be.
2. A glass of warm milk mixed with a spoonful of honey or almond oil before bed does wonders for the skin at night.
3. Baby Lotion. This is one of the best remedies to control the problem of dry skin.
4. Copper. Before taking a shower or bath, rub honey all over your body for at least 15 minutes. Let it soak deep into the skin and endow it with its beneficial properties.
5. A milk bath.Take a cue from Cleopatra, who discovered the wonderful benefits of fresh milk for the skin thousands of years ago. Today it is a main ingredient in many cosmetic products, and this is no accident. However, it is better to use it in its natural form.
6. Sesame oil. Rub it all over your skin after showering. It has strong moisturizing properties.
7. Coconut oil or avocado oil. They have the ability to penetrate deep into the skin and hydrate it. The beneficial fatty acids in them help cells to regenerate and divide properly. The skin becomes soft, smooth and taut.
8. Avocado mask. You can make an avocado mask or paste to massage the whole body.
9. Vaseline. It remains a great deep moisturizer that has been used for many years.
10. Glycerin. Glycerin oil is a very good remedy for dry skin.
11. Do not take a hot bath or shower. Too hot water is the enemy of the skin and dries it out even more.
12. Fish oil. Salmon fish oil supplements, for example, are rich in essential fatty acids. Frequent consumption of such acids or taking them in the form of supplements helps with dry skin.
13. Bananas. Consuming more bananas and applying them as a paste on the affected parts of the skin is a great way to control dry skin.
14. More fruits in the diet. The fruits are juicy and hydrate the skin. The vitamins in them nourish it, and the antioxidants fight against harmful processes in it.
15. Turmeric, cumin, coriander. These spices are wonderful against dry skin. Emphasize them in your diet.