For centuries, women have used the power of essential oils for he alth and beauty. Today, they are increasingly part of our daily care. We share some of the best essential oils for women and their power.
Sage essential oil
- has soothing properties
- recommended during menstrual cycle to relieve discomfort
Daily use: add a few drops of the oil to your bath, scent lamp or apply to the abdomen and massage gently. This will reduce abdominal cramps.
Lavender essential oil
- reduces stress and calms nerves
- helps with sleep problems
- relieves skin irritations
Daily use: add it to the bath, massage the feet or freshen the air in the home with an aroma lamp.
Basil essential oil
- soothes sore and tired muscles
- helps improve memory and concentration
- soothes insect bites
Daily use: Apply directly to the skin where there is an insect bite.
After sports, massage tired muscles or add the oil to a relaxing bath.
Orange essential oil
- improves mood
Daily use: Add a few drops of orange oil to the shower gel. This will instantly refresh and energize you.