Common mistakes when cleaning with bleach

Common mistakes when cleaning with bleach
Common mistakes when cleaning with bleach

When you want to clean bacteria and microorganisms that threaten the he alth of everyone at home, bleach seems like your best ally. And it is, but only in cases where you use it correctly. With some unintended mistakes, you can make the bleach less effective or, with its incorrect use, damage some surfaces in the home.

What are the mistakes and how to avoid them?

You mix the bleach with other preparations

Bleinata is a very strong and aggressive preparation for whitening and powerful disinfection. For this reason, many people prefer to dilute it with other household cleaners, thereby reducing both its effect and that of the other products put into the solution.

Another really dangerous effect of mixing is the chemical reactions you can cause. Mixing bleach with other preparations can release flammable or suffocating gases directly into your face, which can cause burns or respiratory problems, vision problems, skin irritations.

You are using too much bleach

Bleach is very strong in its purpose to clean, disinfect and whiten various fabrics. This is only the case where the bleach is applied only according to the instructions on the package in the correct proportions. When you use too much of the product to ensure absolute whitening and cleaning success, you are actually damaging the fabrics you are cleaning.

The threads in them are affected by the aggressive ingredients of the bleach. This makes them susceptible to premature wear and tear.

You use bleach to clean metal surfaces

The corrosive ingredients of bleach are extremely aggressive and can seriously damage copper and stainless steel metal surfaces. Use specially designed preparations.

You are not diluting the bleach correctly

More bleach does not mean better efficiency and cleanliness. When using bleach to clean floors, cabinets, various ornaments, some dinnerware or kitchen counters, make sure you follow the requirement to properly dissolve the product. This will protect the surfaces from damage while disinfecting properly.

Popular topic