The whole world is currently talking and fearing the deadly bacteria Escherichia coli (E. coli) And while doctors, scientists, experts, politicians and farmers argue and wonder about cucumbers whether the bacteria comes from wheat germ or an unknown source, we offer you a few simple rules that will protect you from E.coli and some other bacteria
1. Wash your hands carefully before eating, as well as the products you will consume
2. Cook foods carefully and thoroughly. The meat you prepare must go through a high heat treatment because heat kills bacteria
3. Avoid eating high-risk foods and products such as unpasteurized milks, cheeses, juices, undercooked meats, etc.
4. Do not swallow water! When in a water pool, dam, river, sea, avoid swallowing water. Bacteria similar to Escherichia coli can lurk in the sea for example, most often because of animal or human feces
5. Clean kitchen utensils, cutting boards, plates, utensils well. Rinse dishes carefully from detergents until you are convinced that everything you use for food consumption is clean, almost sterile
Symptoms of infection with the bacteria e.coli: