To be successful at work, hobbies, new ways, good habits are very important. They help us be productive and achieve more than our goals. Check out 20 productivity habits that will get you closer to success.
1. If you want to get more done, create your own productivity 'engine', your own routine to follow.
2. Write down everything you want to achieve. Getting Things Done author David Allen says, "Our brains are designed to generate ideas, not store them."
3. For better concentration, remove all distractions before starting work.
4. The smartphone is the main source of distraction.
5. The human brain is more active in the morning. Use this time for complex mental work, completing your most difficult tasks before lunch.
6. Don't wait for motivation to start anything - sports, work, house cleaning, etc. Constantly "turn on your personal productivity engine".
7. Always find time for small and big breaks.
8. Drink enough water. Dehydration leads to headaches, lack of concentration.
9. Know that you won't always be good at time management. Try to spread your energy by doing the hardest work when you are most active.
10. Each night, prioritize tasks for the next day.
11. No matter how busy you are, don't skip meals and try to eat he althy. Good food takes care of brain he alth.
12. Don't make decisions in the morning.
13. If possible limit the number of tasks to five per day and focus on completing them.
14. Apply Dale Carnegie's life hack “Do the hard work first. Easy tasks will solve themselves.
15. To minimize procrastination, get rid of any distractions, such as conversations with colleagues or unnecessary meetings.
16. Replace "perfect" with "good enough." Instead of waiting for the perfect result, focus on daily progress.
17. If you spend a lot of time in front of the computer, use the 20-20-20 rule. After every 20 minutes of work, focus for 20 seconds on an object, building, etc. that is at a greater distance from you, at least 20 cm.
18. Do not forget about regular sports activities, yoga, gymnastics, etc., which will help you reduce stress, but also favor brain function.
19. Learn to rest to the fullest.
20. On social networks, follow people who inspire you.