- 4 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 100 g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 and 1.2 teaspoons cumin
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 bunch parsley or to taste, finely chopped
- S alt and pepper to taste
- 150 g grated mozzarella
- A few cherry tomatoes
Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a baking tray with a little oil. Carve the courgettes. Finely chop their insides. Place the carved zucchini in the tray.
Heat the fat in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring. Add the zucchini core, chopped mushrooms and stir for 5 minutes. Add the coriander, cumin, chickpeas, lemon juice, s alt and pepper. Mix very well. Fill the mixture into the prepared zucchini.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until the courgettes are tender. Sprinkle with the grated mozzarella and bake for another 10 minutes. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve.