Wisdom is hidden in books, fairy tales, old songs, words we learn from people the age of our grandparents. Conversations with a person who has reached a ripe old age are always inspiring. They always remind us of something we have forgotten or have time to change. Today in our column "Proverbs, Wisdom, Quotes" we share 20 tips for a happy life from centenarians.
1. Don't look at the calendar. Just keep celebrating every single day.
2. I force myself to go out every day, even if it's just for a walk around the neighborhood. The key to staying young is to keep moving.
3. Even if you feel hate, keep it to yourself. Don't hurt other people for any reason.
4. Never give up on love.
5. Remember that no one can control you without your consent.
6. Find time to cry when you are sad.
7. Don't compare. So you will never be happy with your life.
8. Do one thing every day that is just for you.
9. Find your passion and live it.
10. Get a pet. Life gets lonely sometimes. Pets remind us how we are all living beings.
11. Learn to adapt.
12. Life is fun. It all depends on the person. Be satisfied. You don't have to be happy all the time, you have to be content.
13. Think positive. When you think negatively, you put poison on your body.
14. Old age is not just luck, you have to have good genes too.
15. Humor is a life force, a way of surviving life's difficulties.
16. Remember that age is not a disease.
17. Always listen to the other person and you will learn something. Sometimes you'll learn a lot more by listening to others than by telling them what you know.
18. Learning new things makes you happy and keeps your mind active.
19. Sleep well.
20. Don't smoke, don't drink and don't retire.