There is probably no woman who does not dream of flawless face and body skin. The condition of our skin is not just down to genes. It depends on our habits, lifestyle, state of he alth. We rely on beauty treatments that help us always be beautiful, on quality cosmetics, but we should not forget about some very easy-to-follow steps that also take care of the beauty of our skin.
Here are 11 easy ways to help your skin be he althier and more beautiful.
1. Use the right cleanser for your skin type.
2. Don't use too many products in your skin care as layering can lead to clogged pores and breakouts if your skin is more oily.
3. Moisturize your skin twice a day – morning and night. There are a number of wrinkle creams that also hydrate the skin of the face.
4. Hydrate your skin inside and out. Not only with cosmetics that hydrate the skin, but also drink enough water and he althy drinks. Whether you're cleansing your face or applying an anti-wrinkle cream, it's important that products are also meant to hydrate.
5. Avoid direct exposure to heat. This means being careful not only with exposure to the sun, but also with solariums, standing near air conditioners, fireplaces, stoves. This can cause inflammation and affect collagen in the skin, experts say.
6. Exfoliate the skin on your face and body 2-3 times a month, again choosing a product that is gentle, not too abrasive, yet successfully removes dead skin cells.
7. Vitamins, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid. You can provide them to your skin with the help of serums, creams, masks for intensive recovery.
8. Maintain a he althy diet. Do not underestimate food, it can improve or worsen the condition of your skin. Avoid foods with a high glycemic index such as sweets, pasta, other white flour products.
9. Provide her with enough omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to the maintenance of moisture in the skin. Good sources of these nutrients are flaxseed, fish, chia seeds, nuts, beans, eggs, and more.
10. Clean your makeup brushes regularly. It is recommended to do it 2 times a month, especially those you use to apply eye shadows. Makeup brushes are best cleaned with water and hair shampoo, liquid soap.
11. Apply sunscreen all year round.