Tea is one of the most consumed beverages worldwide. Have you heard of blue tea? You can also find it as butterfly pea flower, and it is most often available in he alth food and beverage speci alty stores. Blue tea does not contain caffeine. It is obtained from the incredibly beautiful blue-purple flowers of the Clitoria ternatea plant. You can buy it as dried colors or as a powder, the powder is even suitable for coloring your cakes, drinks.
What are the he alth benefits of consuming blue tea?
1. Blue tea is rich in catechins, which are said to be essential for burning excess fat and aiding weight loss. According to Western sources, consuming blue tea is an effective way to speeding up metabolism.
2. Tea is rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great drink for detoxifying the body. Antioxidants protect the body from the action of free radicals, which cause a number of inflammations in the body.
3. Another reason to add this amazing tea to our menu is that it is believed to help improve mood, reduce stress and anxiety. And just think, its color is so captivating that bad thoughts disappear instantly.
4. Blue tea is also known to help refresh the brain, helping us stay energized throughout the day.
5. Acts as a diuretic, contributing to reducing excess fluid retention.
6. According to some Western sources, blue tea helps regulate blood sugar levels.
7. Blue tea has a number of benefits for the he alth and beauty of skin and hair. For example, the antioxidants in it are believed to slow down skin aging.
8. Blue tea is also rich in flavonoids, which are known to aid collagen synthesis.
9. Thanks to the anthocyanin compound, the skin of the scalp is he althy and the hair follicles are strengthened.
10. Blue tea is believed to help strengthen immunity, contributes to strengthening bones and teeth, provides us with nutrients such as vitamins C, K, D, E, manganese, iron, phosphorus and others.