People with colorful eyes are endlessly interesting. Their eye color is a wonderful mix of several other colors and this makes them extremely magnetic and attractive. The mysteriousness of their gaze provokes us to dig deeper and find out more about the characters behind those beautiful, colorful eyes.
What exactly are mottled eyes?
This color combines several others, namely blue, gold or brown and green. Brown eyes have a lighter shade compared to brown eyes.
The reasons for the appearance of mottled eyes can be different. They are most likely due to inherited genes from the parents. There is another theory that the color of the eyes also depends on the scattering of light.To be precise, we should say that people with variegated eyes have the so-called heterochromia, which is known as a type of pigmentation. Some people have an expression of heterochromia in their irises, while in others it is seen as hair or skin coloring. These characteristics are due to the lack or excess of melanin.
Broken eyes look different from true brown, green or blue eyes. What is characteristic of them?
The things associated with these personalities are very complicated but impressive, just like the people who own them. Celebrities with colorful eyes include David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Harrison Ford, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Tyra Banks, Demi Moore, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Garner. Here are some of their distinguishing features:
They are independent. Almost all people with colorful eyes are alike in their desire to be absolutely independent. They are freedom-loving and do not wish to be dependent on another, nor to be indebted to anyone.They do not like to rely on relatives and friends, but want them to be a support for others.
- Able to take risks. People born with colorful eyes are not afraid of obstacles in their path and do not bypass them. Difficulties do not scare them, on the contrary, they motivate them to move forward and cope with every challenge. They like to take risks and even in defeat, they don't give up and are ready to do brave things again next time.
- They are hypersensitive. Sensitive individuals who experience situations in their lives with great depth and sensuality. The last thing you can say about them is that they are superficial. They may sometimes not visibly express their sensitivity, but be sure that they experience everything very deeply, even to the point of pain.
- Incredibly artistic. Their characteristic feature is artistry and creativity. It is no coincidence that many of the celebrities in show business have colorful eyes. They are born artists, they love the stage, and the audience adores them.
- Good and faithful friends This is their very strong and distinctive feature – they are loyal and care about their circle of friends. It might seem like they're friends with everyone, but that's not the case. Don't be fooled by their sociability, they are loyal to few. But the people they are loyal and devoted to are their soul mates and closest friends. They wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.
- They areunpredictable. They like to surprise with their behavior and even at times when you are sure you know what they are going to do, they are capable of doing the exact opposite. Their unpredictability is a characteristic of their personality.
- Quick and sharp mind. People with colorful eyes are very intelligent and gifted with a quick mind. They think about many things at once, and this sometimes makes them seem slightly distracted in the eyes of others, but this is apparent. You will feel that in fact their personality has great depth and they are endlessly interesting interlocutors on all kinds of topics.
- They deal with critical situations If you have a problem, they are your salvation. They always know what to do in a crisis and how to react. It may be a result of their strong intuition, it may be their quality that they do not give in to panic, but the most important thing is that in difficult times they can handle anything and that makes them irreplaceable.