Being 25 years old is a special age. You're not a child anymore, and you're not quite an adult either.
The transitoriness of this wonderful age brings its charm, but also its burden. A 25-year-old woman should have already learned to do some things, to think in a way that is adequate for her experience, and to be strong enough.
What are the 25 things every 25-year-old woman should do and be able to do?
1. To negotiate a salary increase. You already have experience, you should also have confidence.
2. To accept unpleasant news with tact and composure.
3. To assemble furniture. At this age, it is assumed that the probability of not being married is high. But every grown girl should only be able to deal with everyday challenges, right?
4. To be able to have fun at his own pace.
5. To read and think critically.
6. To be educated.
7. To understand the meaning of his finances and to be able to manage them properly.
8. To be a good hostess and a good guest in another's home.
9. To be able to have fun alone.
10. To be able to cook at least one simple feast.
11. Trust your instincts.
12. To leave when he has to.
13. To defend.
14. To say no when necessary.
15. Fix things at home by myself.
16. To be able to stop drinking alcohol when he feels that he is getting drunk. In the teenage years, girls rarely know when to stop. Mature ladies have a set measure.
17. Stick to a budget.
18. To take rejection with my head held high.
19. To take advantage of his skills.
20. To argue without losing his temper. Well, unless absolutely necessary.
21. To speak without problem in public.
22. Learning to joke in a way that doesn't offend people. This is important for any lady with tact.
23. To apologize when necessary. You have to have a lot of strength to be able to cultivate this in yourself, but it is very useful.
24. To take on my work tasks without grumbling. To accept them as a challenge and something that enriches.
25. To make friends with new people.