Perhaps there is no person who at least once in his life has not felt as if nothing is going right. If this period turns out to be longer, we become too strict with ourselves. We criticize ourselves for everything we haven't achieved, we consider ourselves failures. Is that so? Check out 13 signs that show you're doing well in life and that you're successful.
1. You don't live day by day. If your monthly salary allows you to have financial security without worrying about how you'll pay your bills, whether you'll be able to afford a summer vacation, etc., then you can be said to be successful.
2. You are not looking for praise. Often seeking approval from peers, loved ones is something we usually grow out of in our teenage years.On the other hand, successful individuals would enjoy the approval of others, but they do not seek it at all costs. It is not the main motivator for them to continue to develop.
3. You no longer create drama from the slightest. This is definitely a sign that you have not only become wiser, but also that you have become more successful, even if you don't realize it.
4. You have plans. Success is built on structure and having a long-term plan. If you have clear ideas for your life and you follow them, one by one, then you are successful.
5. You are socially active. Success is not only measured by a better salary. Our social circle also contributes to having a harmonious life, being motivated.
6. You treat others with respect. Success is usually built on our own experiences in life, including going through everyday stress and tougher situations.If in your attitude towards others you do not distinguish between more successful and less realized people and you are equally polite to everyone, then this is a sign of success for you.
7. Helping others gives you pleasure. Success is a test for all of us, whether our ego will blind us or whether we will be responsive to the needs of others.
8. You possess confidence, but without undue arrogance. The big difference between a successful person and someone who believes they are successful is how they behave. Humility while inspiring those around you is a sign of success for you.
9. You know sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to shoot for the top. Or to put it more simply – you know that success alternates with difficult situations, but they cannot scare you.
10. You strive to improve yourself. We can very easily fall into the trap of the routine, the comfort zone. But if you constantly strive to enrich yourself as a person, then you are definitely successful.
11. You are disciplined. Discipline is always characteristic of those people who want to improve themselves, who strive for success.
12. You have learned patience. Patience is a virtue that the most successful people exude on a grand scale. Successful individuals know that impulsiveness, haste, can often lead to failure and big mistakes.
13. You know how to say no. If you're able to say no, then you've already avoided having to please everyone, and that's success.