What care do you take for your heart he alth? You haven't forgotten that, unlike you, it doesn't rest. It takes a little each day to care for his good he alth, and it will always pay off. Check out 15 Daily Habits for a He althy Heart.
1. Add seeds to your diet, such as chia seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin. They help control cholesterol.
2. Consume fish regularly, it is rich in heart-he althy omega-3 fatty acids, which lower triglycerides.
3. Eat a pistachio. Studies show that these nuts also help control cholesterol.
4. Drink green tea, it reduces the risk of heart attack,boosts immunity and provides you with antioxidants.
5. Find your activity and indulge in it at least 3 times a week. Swimming, yoga, fitness, zumba… On the days you rest from sports, walk more.
6. Take care of your heart by eating avocado more often. It helps improve cholesterol.
7. Although it is quite difficult, try to counteract the stress. Massage, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy even at home can help you.
8. If you like to make chicken nuggets, replace the breadcrumbs with ground nuts. It is much tastier, and the nuts will provide you with he althy fats.For example, walnuts are suitable.
9. Add superspices to your heart-he althy menu, such as turmeric, ginger, which are anti-inflammatory and good for blood vessels.
10. Minimize sugar consumption. It is in ready-made sauces, sweets, juices, sodas, canned foods and more.
11. Don't miss beetroot juice, which helps reduce high blood pressure.
12. Reduce the consumption of refined carbohydrates, as they have a negative effect on cholesterol levels, and increase the risk of obesity.
13. Have oatmeal for breakfast if you don't have an upset stomach. They contain useful fiber that positively affects cholesterol values.
14. Be careful with the consumption of s alt and s alty foods. According to a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, limiting s alt intake to half a teaspoon per day would significantly reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Packaged foods, sausages, pickled foods contain s alt, and by adding additional flavor to your meal, you can decide for yourself what amount of s alt you are taking per day.
15. Get enough vitamin D. Not only is it important for bone he alth, but according to some studies, the vitamin reduces the risk of heart disease by up to 30%.