4 products that harm the skin of the face

4 products that harm the skin of the face
4 products that harm the skin of the face
Anonim

Women pay more attention to the condition of the skin on the face than men. Sometimes we notice some changes in our skin that we don't like and we usually think that they are due to our monthly cycle, the aging process, some cosmetics or we have no explanation. We rarely think that the foods and drinks we consume every day can be the cause of puffy eyelids, for example, even if you are careful with s alt. Maybe we have something else on our menu that provokes their formation.

Today we are sharing 4 products that change the skin of the face.

Wine Face

You don't consume concentrate, but your favorite alcoholic drink is wine, you consider it less harmful compared to gin, vodka, whiskey.In addition to high amounts of sugar, wine sometimes contains pesticides and sulfides, which causes the alcohol to dehydrate you. As a result, your body loses water, your liver is overloaded, and digestive ailments are possible.

The skin the next day after consuming wine may look more wrinkled, not as fresh, reddened, relaxed. In the long term, regular alcohol consumption can contribute to puffiness of the eyelids, the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth, between the eyebrows, fine lines around the eyes, drier skin, enlarged pores.

According to western research, giving up alcohol for 3 weeks can help the skin recover. According to the scientists, we might then try to apply the 80:20 rule. That means allowing yourself a glass or two 20% of the time while refusing the other 80%.

Sugarface

Sugar is found in so many products that we consume, such as sweets, biscuits, bread, sauces, drinks.It causes a number of inflammations in the body, has a negative effect on collagen, which accelerates the aging process of the skin. What could be the signs that you are consuming sugar and sweets frequently? Deeper or finer lines on the forehead, bags under the eyes, skin that has lost its firmness, pale skin or skin that looks dull, breakouts, oilier skin.

Milkface

Some people can't help but consume fresh milk, especially with coffee. Unfortunately, fresh milk, products containing it, such as ice cream for example, can significantly worsen the condition of our skin, even if we do not suffer from lactose intolerance.

With age, we lose a lot of lactose-metabolizing enzymes, and this provokes inflammation all over the body, including the skin, and that of the face is no exception. What in the condition of the skin of the face suggests that perhaps fresh milk does not tolerate you? The skin is dull, you have pimples, you are puffy, dark circles and bags under the eyes.

One test you can do is to stop consuming fresh milk and products containing it for a few weeks and see if your skin improves.

Gluten Face

Pimples on the forehead, chin and cheeks, slightly reddened skin in the cheek area, withered skin, a tired look on the face. These may be just some of the symptoms that suggest you may be gluten intolerant. See which foods, besides white and rye bread, oats, pasta, barley, bulgur, may contain gluten.

Popular topic