Foods and drinks that change your face

Foods and drinks that change your face
Foods and drinks that change your face
Anonim

Morning, cup of coffee, refreshing shower… You are already ready for the new day, but not your skin. It's flabby, new pimples have appeared, and you're kind of puffy and have been like that for a while. What could it be due to? If you don't suffer from any serious he alth problems, pay attention to the way you eat, because it affects how we look. The foods and drinks we consume daily "change" our face. How?

Red face

In addition to regular sugar consumption, wine can sometimes contain pesticides and sulfites, which can cause dehydration. The body begins to lose water, the work of the liver is strained, and digestive ailments are possible.As a result, the next day after drinking wine, our skin can look red, puffy, lethargic. How can you fix this?

Try to give up all alcohol consumption for a period of 3 weeks. During this time, your skin will recover, and then you can apply the 80:20 rule, where you can allow yourself to consume one to two glasses 20% of the time, while skipping the other 80%.

Milkface

Appearance of pimples, dark circles under the eyes, bags, puffiness of the whole face… How often do you consume ice cream, fresh milk, cheese? Milk added to coffee, our favorite foods that contain it, can affect the condition of the face, even if you are not lactose intolerant.

As people age, the human body can begin to deplete the enzymes that metabolize lactose. This is a prerequisite for inflammation throughout the body, such as digestive problems, skin discoloration, breakouts, and more.

Sugarface

Sugar causes a number of inflammations in the body, which affect the he alth and beauty of the skin (and not only). Its regular consumption leads to a process called glycation, where excess glucose molecules bind to collagen and thus damage it.

Sugar accelerates skin aging processes, the appearance of wrinkles, pimples,affects pigmentation. If you want to preserve her youth and beauty for longer, limit the consumption of sugar and sweets.

Gluten Face

Swelling, acne, flabby skin… all these symptoms suggest that the consumption of products containing gluten does not have a favorable effect on your body. Wheat, rye, oats and barley contain the protein gluten. Try avoiding gluten-containing pasta for a few weeks and see how you feel.

Popular topic