Beautiful evening you and romantic movie… Do you sound familiar? Movies that we watch for the first time or play again and again attract our attention not only with their plot. Even if we don't want to admit it, they teach us hidden lessons about love. Check out some of them.
1. The love we experience each time in the different relationships we have is different from the previous one. But only once in her life is she burning and unique
"There is no love better than the one that awakens the soul and makes you want more, that lights a flame in hearts and calms minds." - "The Notebook"
2. Sometimes love is painful, but without pain how will we know if we truly love
“You have to be patient. Love is not always perfect. She's just love.” – “The Wedding Agent”
3. How do we know that this is our great love? If you can tell a big story about her, this is it
"Behind every great love is a great story." - "The Notebook"
4. When you love, you feel love in good times and bad times
“I loved her even when I hated her…” – “Crazy, Stupid Love”
5. Lonely souls often lose hope that they will ever find the love they long for. Don't betray the love
“Sometimes love is born in places it never existed.” – “Beauty and the Beast”
6. Think love has rose-colored glasses? This is not quite the case. We attract to ourselves people whom we need at that moment, who in some way resemble ourselves, and this determines the love that comes with them
“We accept the love we think we deserve.” – “The perks of being an outsider”
7. How do we know we've met our soulmate? There are intangibles for us when it comes to love. But the soul mate cannot be missed
“I immediately knew that you were made for me. Deep in my soul I know that I am your destiny.” – “Mulan”
8. Like it or not, love changes us. May we always change for the better
“You make me want to be a better person.” – “As Much”
9. The word love has many meanings. It is for the brave, the strong, for those who believe in it, who know how to use it, like having a gift
“Love is not a feeling, Mr. Burns. It's a gift.” – “Real Life Dan”
10. Love is rediscovering a new world where your heart is no longer alone
“When I'm with you, I don't feel so lonely.” – “Hercules”