There is a lot of talk about the beneficial effect of fibers and fibers – they wash, clean, soothe the stomach, reduce hunger. Here are their best functions for our body and how exactly they help in the process of losing weight:
- They act against constipation.
- They fight against diseases of the digestive tract.
- Soothe the irritable colon.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
- They protect the heart and fight against metabolic syndrome.
- They protect against diabetes.
- Counters insulin resistance.
- They are useful for the intestinal flora.
- Provides a flat stomach.
- They are anti-carcinogenic.
- Prevents the formation of gallstones.
- They create a feeling of satiety.
- Keep the blood sugar level constant and prevent hunger pangs.
- Prevent fat absorption.
- They are absolutely necessary for separation.
- They provide balanced nutrition, richer in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, with the aim of losing weight.
- They have a detoxifying effect.
Which fibers to prefer - read here.