Cancer in most cases is a silent killer. Unfortunately, when the symptoms become too obvious, that's when we pay attention to our he alth. But then it might be too late.
There are some special symptoms that we should never pass. They are characteristic of various types of cancer and can save our lives as long as we notice them in time. Who are they?
- Change in the type, size or texture of the mole
- Change in bowel function
- Change in bladder (frequent urination or vice versa)
- Unexplained cough or hoarseness in voice and throat
- A wound that won't heal
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Difficulty swallowing
- Spreading or localized pain for which you have no explanation
- Unexplained swelling on the body, especially around lymph nodes
- Unexplained bleeding
These symptoms can also refer to other conditions. That is why people often do not pay enough attention to them and neglect them until it is too late.
that should be paid more attention early on are:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat that does not heal for a long time
- Heart palpitations or slow pulse
- Feeling tired, lack of energy
- Chest pains
- Pains in the abdominal area
If you feel any of these symptoms, it is imperative that you consult a doctor to assess whether they refer to cancerous formations or another problem that is not so life-threatening. Don't delay and don't self-medicate.
These symptoms are an alarm, a signal that the body sends us. Pay attention to them, but don't immediately think you have cancer. Even if cancer is the cause of their appearance, a timely response is crucial. Early diagnosis saves lives. Don't miss regular check-ups with specialists.